- The course
- Golf Lessons
- Driving Range
- Golf Pass
- Social Golf Groups
- Green fees
- Corporate Golf Events
- Golf Dress Regulations
- Online Gift Certificates
- Golf Shop
- The Lady Open
Golf Dress Regulations
Although North Lakes is a resort style public golf course, a smart casual standard of dress must be adhered to in order to support and enhance a high standard within the club and among golfers and guests.
All golf members, guests and visitors must adhere to the following dress regulations when playing golf or using the practice facilities:
- Tailored shorts or pants may be worn by men or women.
- Collared shirt
- Sports socks/anklet socks are acceptable.
- Golf shoes (fitted with non-metal spikes) or covered sports shoes must be worn on the course and practice grounds by all players.
The following are NOT acceptable items of dress:
- Football or sporting type shorts
- Elastic waist shorts
- T-Shirts are not permitted to be worn on the Golf Course
- Denim shorts or jeans of any description on the Golf Course
- Tracksuit pants/tops or any type of gymnasium attire
- Bare Feet
- Thongs are not permitted in the clubhouse after 6 pm, and are not permitted on the golf course at any time
- Metal spikes.
Overall, the Club expects that all patrons maintain a well groomed, tidy and neat appearance at all times and clothing should be clean, pressed, and without holes.
If you have any queries about dress regulations please feel free to call our golf shop on 07 3480 9299.