Welcome to our Careers Section.
If you are driven to perform and would love a career as part of the team at our Resort Style Golf Course or among our facilities, then we would love to hear from you!
Please send your current CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch if we have any vacancies you may be suited to.
Golf Services Assistant
A rewarding casual position as “Golf Services Assistant” has been made available at one of Queensland’s finest Golf establishments, North Lakes Resort Golf Club.
Our staff is customer-service focused and we require an individual with previous golf industry experience who has a strong understanding of golf operations and an overall knowledge of the game. You should have an outgoing personality and be able to easily communicate with members, guests and staff. You will possess exceptional organisational skills and be able to manage members and guests utilising the facilities and be available to work weekdays and weekends.
Our members and staff are a fun and motivated group that make your day to day work exciting and different.
The successful candidate will be required to accomplish the following:
- Greet guests and members in a positive and professional manner
- Maintain and prepare golf cart fleet for days play
- Monitor and keep records of cart rotation and repairs
- Ensure guests adhere to course policies and procedures
- Preparation and servicing of driving range and maintenance of equipment
- Act as starter and course marshal when required
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team and provide direction when necessary
- Possess a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Mechanical skills will be highly regarded
In return, we provide a great working environment, and the opportunity for success in an exciting industry.
Please forward application and resume to:
North Lakes Resort Golf Club is currently seeking a full-time groundsman for immediate start. The successful candidate will be part of the dedicated maintenance team responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all areas of the golf course. Course maintenance will include:
- Mowing all playing surfaces
- Bunker detail preparation
- Course Set-up
- All general golf course maintenance
You are required to have:
- A strong work ethic
- Willingness to work a flexible roster including weekends on a rotational basis
- Current driving licence
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Restaurant & Functions staff
Are you a dynamic & experienced Food & Beverage Attendant? Do you want to be part of the team at one of Queensland’s finest Golf Courses? Apply Now!
A fun and rewarding casual restaurant and functions staff position has been made available at one of Queensland’s finest Golf and Dining establishments located just 30 minutes north of Brisbane, Lomandra’s Restaurant at North Lakes Resort Golf Club.
If you are a driven person with quality food and beverage experience we would like to speak with you.
Our staff are customer-service focused and we seek individuals that can think on their feet and keep customers happy. You will report to the Food and Beverage Manager and work together in keeping our club one of the best in hospitality.
Our members and staff are a fun and motivated group that make your day to day work exciting and different each time.
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience in a restaurant/ café environment
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Food and Beverage operations including functions
- Attention to detail and superb customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organisational skills.
In return, we provide a great working environment, and the chance to develop your career. Limited night work, no split shifts and free parking
If you are a dynamic and motivated individual who wants to succeed in this fast paced and challenging industry, then we would like to speak to you. Please forward resumes to
Food and Beverage Manager